1.22.2010

I've been sewing....... really.

I have taken a serious vacay from blogging.  Not that I havent been following my favs & adding to new blogs to follow, I've just been too lazy to post on my own.  First of all I made S2603.  I love it & got a lot of great feedback when I posted picks on my Facebook page.  I found this great houndstooth sweater knit at the "wonderful" High Fashion Fabrics here in Houston, TX.  And on top of all that excitement it was marked 70% off.  I got 4yds for like $10 or less.  AWESOME!!!!  I love when I get deals like that. Well here goes...



















Before I added sleeves. I couldnt decide if I should've added them or not. I think I'm gonna remake it sleeveless.


With the sleeves pinned on...



Finally on me, I'm working on photographing my work better. I think I need a new camera...
Oh! and by the way please excuse my sewing room.  I share w/ my daughters and their toyroom & it's ALWAYS a mess!!!!!

Post more later.


Peace. Hills

6 comments:

Uma Mageswari Preve said...

Wow, very nice jacket.. Very well made...

Victoria said...

I like your wrap. What a great choice of fabric for it!!!

Aminat said...

I love your wrap....It's so beautiful and the fabric is great as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog... Have a lovely week

Eugenia said...

You look amazing in that wrap/cardi. I think the sleeves look great, I think you were right to add them. Lovely fabric and what a great deal!

Andrea said...

I am loving that wrap. I also think the sleeves look great with it.

Anonymous said...

That Jacket is sooooo cute.
I am drooling over it.